Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last Lesson

I will be having my last lesson with Young Keun later. He just called to inform me that he would like to study by himself from now on and thus tonight will be our last lesson. I started my tutoring stint end of June last year and today is 1st Feb. It has been a good half a year of tutoring korean kids English.

Actually, I found that while I was busy tutoring them every single night last year, though it was physically tiring, it was a fruitful experience for me. I really do enjoy interacting with kids. It makes me wonder if I will eventually return to teaching again in a classroom setting someday. However, I think small doses of interaction may be fun while long extended hours of interaction can be extremely exhausting for me. I am an introvert afterall and I regain and maintain my energy levels by spending time alone.

3 comments:

Singing Tigger said...

sob sob... so sad... :(

ya... hope you will find good "personal" time to spent at night and recuperate your energy "alone" (since you are an introvert)

haha.. :P

Ms Krong said...

yeah... i'm a lil sad but at the same time quite glad to have more time to myself too...

probably entering a new season of my life... a season of rest! haha! =D

Singing Tigger said...

wow... i hope i'm in that season too...

still very hard to say no though...

-_-bbb

just by going to the games these two days, got more appointments coming up ... sigh... love my friends then got to spend time with them. it's a good problem then :P

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...