Friday, December 01, 2006

Lunch Time Post

Well, think I might just do another entry since this is such a new site. I think this is pretty much gonna be a wordy site... The template I've chosen gives it such a bookish look. I really don't think I'd post any photos here. There's a "certain" anonymity here since no photos will be displayed but what's the point of a blog if my friends don't know about it?! I've announced this blog's existence to 4 people so far: Gwen, Yaling, Pauline & Alice. Don't think I'll publicise it any further... for now at least! Okie dok, signing out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You've been infected by that Pauline!! Might as well sign up for MSN My Space lah. Aniwae, i like words, and I happen to like e layout you have chosen very much. One of the neatest blog I've seen. :)

Ms Krong said...

now wait, who is this anonymous person? yaling? gwen? hmm... please leave a name lah... i'm very much intrigued now... hmmm... something to mull over during lunch...

Singing Tigger said...

i think it's quite easy to figure out

muahahaha...

but not me obviously... :P

Anonymous said...

no... its e French teacher!

Ms Krong said...

yeah right... french teacher! i'm hungry and uncle peter's back! singing tigger, let's go eat!!!

Ms Krong said...

by the way, i've gotcha all figured out ms anonymous! muahahaha!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...