Friday, May 22, 2009

Elsa's 1st Birthday - 19 May 2009

We had a simple celebration for Elsa's 1st Birthday at her home in Sims Drive. It was a party of immediate family, me and godma Alice joining us over the webcam. We had lots of sushi and a smiley cake from Angie the Choice. :-)

Lord, I thank you for having watched over baby Elsa since her conception from the time she has been in her mum's womb till now that she is 1 year old. I pray for this dear little god daughter of mine that she will grow to know, love and serve you all the days of her life!

p.s. For her 1st birthday, I gave her a plush rabbit which I bought from Perth.

p.p.s. I realised that for Illary's 1st birthday on 23 Nov 2012, I gave her a plush rabbit too! One which I bought from Mothercare from KKH, Singapore.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...