Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dinner with EL @ Polo Club

Just two evenings ago, I met up with EL and had our annual meet-ups. This year, she gave me a hand-knitted scarf, made by her mum specially for me upon her request. Last year was a shrug in Christmas colours of green and red. This year's scarf was in a somewhat muted Christmas colours. Just as pretty and heart-warming a gift.

Praying for the Lord to continue to unveil the hardness of her heart towards spiritual matters and especially towards Jesus. Praying for a breakthrough in her understanding of what it means to have a relationship with a God who loves her unconditionally and cares for her. Praying for her salvation and that of her household. Lord, have mercy on her, I humbly pray. Amen.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...