Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2nd Post

Had quite a horrible start of the day. Sis was sick in the morning. She complained of vertigo and she vomitted a few times. Dad was anxious to get out of bed and moved to the living room. In the process of doing that, he almost fell and had a slight injury to his left foot which already has the amputation wound. Quite a chaotic morning without mum around.

Yesterday, however, was a rather good day. It was Debbie's 60th birthday and I sent her a bouquet of multi-coloured roses with a birthday greeting. She replied, "That's just such a lovely message! I will remember to keep on doing what is right. Muac!" So glad I was able to bring her special birthday cheer on her milestone birthday. She's been a special blessing to me. :)

Praying that both dad and sis get to rest up a bit today and feel better by the end of the day.

Lord, I pray for your grace to be sufficient for my family, my loved ones, my dear friends and those I come in contact with daily. Amen.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...