Wednesday, June 08, 2016

31 May, Came and gone

I met up with P. We had dinner at a Korean restaurant at Raffles City. The conversation regarding what form our relationship might take concluded that we should best just remain friends and nothing more. Reason being that he is currently in a state of separation and still living under the same roof as his wife and kid though they sleep in separate rooms. 

I wished he had been more forthcoming about the status he was in earlier on. While, I guess better late than never to have been told. Just felt like a bit of a fool to have invested emotionally so quickly. Hopefully, this episode will blow over soon. 

Live, love and learn. That's my motto.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...