Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Sorry, no goodbye P - we be acquaintances then...

I have to write an entry today because hopefully, my fifth and final attempt at "uncoupling" from P will be successful, Lord willing and keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

The attachment has been a rather long drawn and emotionally expensive one aside from the fact that it has cost me quite a number of nights of sleepless nights, with close friends worrying about me and worrying with me through out the past couple of months.

There were moments when I had drawn very much more intimately to Jesus because of the pain felt in this relationship. However, at this juncture, I have decided it is not a healthy and godly relationship to engage further in. I need to use my head and stick with it.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...