Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Mar Mar Oo - Bye bye

Our Myanmar helper Mar Mar Oo has left for home last Tuesday, 5 Sep 17. She left our home on Monday, 4 Sep. It has been over a week since she left us. And it has been for a good two years since she had been with our family. So much has happened to our family during the past two years. So much has happened to me too. However, I trust that these two years have been an enriching time for our helper. That she has achieved her objective of wanting to live and work in Singapore. And enjoyed those free days where she could tour around Singapore with her sister and friend. I will miss her and all the good food she cooked - her Myanmar curry chicken, tea leaf salad and bee hoon salad were some of my favourites.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...