Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cousin TF's Passing

My beloved cousin TF went to be with the Lord on 21 April 2018, about two months and six days ago. I travelled down to KL on a coach to attend her funeral on 22 April. My mum and sis were by her side as she passed on, along with a host of close family and relatives. She waited till her favourite niece Nat returned from the UK to KL to bid her farewell, before breathing her last. Also, the last person she beheld was her favourite auntie J who was by her side daily during the last week of her life in the hospital. I give thanks for my cousin TF who had given so much of her time, talent and treasures to her immediate family, extended family and church family. I will always hold cherished memories of this dearly beloved "tai jie jie" in my heart.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...