Monday, July 02, 2018

1st Post in July

Today, as I left the therapist's office, I am reminded that I am a 44year old adult and look every bit like one but inwardly I seem a bit unsure about my adulting. One homework given me was to communicate to my mum and sis in a positive way to stop nagging me about my bedtime. I hope that homework can be done well when mum and sis come back from their holiday.

It was a good session with Andrea. She affirmed my capabilities as a contributing, responsible, working adult and pointed out the incongruity of how I am still treated as a child, not a full adult member of the household at home. My public and private lives are facing incongruence.

Andrea was good in helping me establish certain boundaries as an adult in my own life, within my primary relationships.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...