Thursday, November 28, 2019

Malacca Trip

Last Thursday night, mum, sis and I travelled to JB and on Friday we drove to Malacca. Sis and I had dinner at this quaint little cafe called Stolen Cup along Jonker Street while mum rested at Pines Hotel at night. The next morning, I had food poisoning from the buffet breakfast. I got a jab from the nearby clinic to stop my vomitting. Also, I rested in the hotel for the rest of the day, while mum and sis went to visit my 90+ year old aunty. That evening we caught a spectacular performance of Encore Melaka, Impression Series. That was a real visual feast. By Sunday, we had to travel back to JB and on Monday, return to Singapore. I caught up with Ee Leng at Regent Hotel for an afternoon tea to have a belated birthday celebration with her.

In another week's time or so, I am planning to go to Malacca with mum again, to run some errands.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...