Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Once a month

It's been a month since my last entry in this blog! Seems like my once a week entry has to be changed to once a month! I think perhaps I have too many blogs to keep up with and not enough interesting stuff going on in my life to showcase or share...

Today is already 7 March 07! We're into the 3rd month of 2007! How very fast! CNY has just zapped us by and EAST will be having a one week school holidays for the students next week. Pauline's sister will be in town this weekend and we've planned a trip to spa botanica on 12 March! Looking forward to that! =D

1 comment:

Singing Tigger said...

ha... so ms krong has reappeared on blogspot. %-)

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...