Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Snorkelling

I'll be going for my very 1st snorkelling trip next week! Pulau Redang here I come! I've already booked the 4 days 2 nights trip which cost S$391, triple sharing (pool view room). Just bought my blue rimmed mask and grey coloured snorkel for $60 in all on Sunday together with Binny, my sis-in-law. She bought a yellow rimmed mask and a transparent looking snorkel so as to differentiate with my brother's yellow coloured snorkel. We'll be leaving on a 9pm coach next Thursday. It's a 9hr bus journey and a 1hr ferry ride... and we'll have 2 full days on friday and saturday before leaving the island on Sunday after breakfast at 9am...

Actually, I must really thank quirkie kai for giving me the inspiration to go for this trip! Although it's a pity that I'm not able to join her gang to Redang, I'm still very excited that I'll be going nonetheless!!! =D

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...