Friday, December 18, 2015

41st Birthday

Today, I am officially a middle-aged woman. I read a quote where it says, 40 is the youth of old age and the old age of youth. I have truly entered my forties. Much as I am pleased when people compliment how youthful I look, I know I am no longer a youth. Perhaps, this will impact how I treat others and myself - for the better, I hope.

4 Huge Thanksgivings on my 41st Birthday
1. Thankful for my living Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who brought me out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light.
2. Thankful for my loving parents who have been loving and caring for me the best way they know how for the past 41 years.
3. Thankful for my loving siblings who have grown up with me from my birth, fought with me, laughed with me, cried with me, shared my faith with me and continue to spur me on in life, in love and my faith journey with God.
4. Thankful for my loving friends whom God has bestowed upon me to brighten my journey on earth and help us enrich one another's lives.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...