Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Post

Started Christmas morning having breakfast with old pal LP at Clinton St. Baking Company & Restaurant at Purvis St. We shared a rhubarb pie and some really fluffy wild blueberries pancakes along with a cuppa latte each. We caught up with some highlights of the past year in our lives.

LP had a retina detachment which was a real health scare and challenge that demanded an emergency surgery in early April, after which she took two months to recuperate. I mentioned my travels with my sis to Japan and my dad's health challenges. She had a great trip to the Maldives with her hubby SK. We also conversed on how ISIS impacted the world climate in general.

It's always been great catching up with LP, my JC friend! We talked about how we should do a short holiday trip together! Hopefully, next year, with a few other friends! I'm just not sure how it will actually pan out. We'll see if it actually materialises if I do record it on my blog in 2016.

Next Tuesday, on 29 Dec, I'll looking forward to a historic reunion with a childhood friend. Excited about it! :)

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...