Saturday, November 03, 2018

New Home on the way

I have become a proud new home owner on 1 November 2018. My dearest mum and my childhood bestie bore witness to my key collection event at the HDB Hub. On that afternoon, three potential contractors have viewed my flat. The very next day, God sent Matthew, a church friend, an interior designer who is also an actor and singer to consult with the layout and design of my flat.

I pray for wisdom to work with the right people for the right home that will glorify God the most. Yet, I also pray that I will keep to the $15k budget that I had. If reno package with contractor is $11k, ID fee is $3k, I only have $1k left for miscellaneous items.

Lord, I pray that I will enjoy the process of doing up this home for your glory. Amen!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...