Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Worst Tiff with Sis to date

Last night, I believe I probably had the worst tiff with my sister to date. It was over her insults at my decision to accept a Nepresso coffee machine from my bro and sis-in-law as a house-warming gift. She said it was a white elephant gift and ridiculed my poor decision calling me my mum's "baobei laoya" daughter in mandarin which kinda just threw me in a rage, and made me spew venom at her. The incident made me realise how evil I am and can be when antangonised and aggravated.

In any case, it was good to have poured out my woes to D and she treated me to lunch just now. Also, I drove her to Yishun St 43 to have a sneak preview of what my renovation works in progress look like. She also said she wanted to get me a housewarming gift of a few hundred dollars. I suggested a set of WMF cookware that is $100plus. I do not wish for her to spend too much. God has given me super generous friends and family. Praise Him indeed!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...