Thursday, January 17, 2019

2nd Post in January

Today is already the 17th day in January of 2019. I ushered in the New Year with G and Y at a Methodist Church by attending their annual watchnight service which started at 10:30pm and lasted till nearly 12:30am. We adjourned to my new flat to spend my very first night at home in the new year. New year, new home, with old friends. Couldn't have thought of a better way to begin this year. In many ways, I have been very blessed. Most of all, God has been faithful in seeing me through each and every step of the way. And I do believe He will continue to watch over me and see me through new things, daily. I pray for greater trust in Him, greater love for Him and people, not simply for things or experiences that may not satisfy. I pray for greater wisdom to live in ways that please Him. I pray for a humble heart to consistently walk with my great and awesome God till I meet Him face to face, just as a friend can see another friend, but awesomer because God.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...