Thursday, February 14, 2019

Saint Valentine's Day Post

This day started with an 8am drive to work from Yishun to Dorset. Then I was off to Middle Road by taking a shuttle from KKH. Along the way, I grabbed some breakfast. Registrar meeting with V, L, J & J started promptly at 9:30am, about ten minutes right after I stepped into the office. It ended punctually at 11:30am too. V was really sweet to gift me a heart-shaped chocolate crunch from Japan as a token of appreciation and friendship as I was the only single lady in the team. So touched by his kind gesture. K also gifted me with a tiny piece of Lindt chocolate square which tasted pretty awesome. After the Registrar Meeting, I met up with D for a buffet lunch at a nearby hotel. I reserved a table for two for B and his friend. The buffet lunch was rather filling indeed, good value for money. D and I paid $14 pax each.

Janice C came by the office and gifted me with an aloe korean face mask with a note that said, "Blessed Valentine's Day! Have An Intimate Relationship with Jesus :) ". That was really sweet of her. That was how half a day of Valentine's Day had gone by today.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...