Friday, March 01, 2019

1st Post of March

Today is already the first of March. Two months of 2019 have gone by in a twinkle of an eye. Ten months more to go before the year draws to an end. I watched the film, An Interview with God, about a week ago and what struck me from the film was that there is nothing that God cannot forgive us. It strikes a chord in my heart because I know there are many things in my life which I need forgiveness from the Lord. It ranges from daily stuff that happens, a harsh tone of voice with a friend or my mother, a grudge against my sister over the minutest things, to past events which I do not even wish to think about anymore. I am just glad that God knows all my fallenness, yet He accepts me and has nailed my sins to the cross of Christ. Because of what Christ has done, I stand before God white as snow, not because of me, but because of Jesus my Lord.

What a great Saviour I have.

Lord, thank you for your everlasting love for me. Please continue to purify me daily. Amen.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...