Friday, June 14, 2019

Post chat exit

I was just reading my blog post that was entered during Easter and how B, uncle L and I restarted a chat group. I just exited that chat group last night. It was both impulsive and calculated. Impulsive because the only reason I gave for exiting the chat group was that I was tired for waiting for a response from either of them. One day went by with no reply at all from either of them. In fact, B had not even read the messages when I exited. Calculated because I remembered YK's advice for me not to take the initiative in chatting in the chat group. YK also told me to forget about B and that I deserve someone better. I guess I wanted to follow YK's advice despite a delayed reaction in doing so.

From today on wards, I won't be looking forward to texts anymore. I will re-orientate myself. Pray more and let God be my priority in life once again.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...