Friday, July 19, 2019

1st Post of July

Half of July has whizzed us by so so quickly. Today is already 19 July 2019. A new batch of students have started with us at EAST for about a week in our ALEPH program already. Last Saturday, it was such an honour, privilege and fun to go with Lucy's family to the NDP Preview at the Padang as we were given such good seats to view the parade. It was a few rows behind where our Prime Minister Lee would sit on the actual day. We had such a good view of everything! The parade was preceded with a tea reception and followed with a dinner buffet. It made me very happy. :D I was happy to meet Ms Seah and got reacquainted with G from NIECF days.

In the past week, I got to know two of my Meadow Spring neighbours better too - Fiza and Shuyan.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...