Thursday, August 01, 2019

1st Post on 1st August

Seven months have gone by in 2019 and this is the beginning of August. August is my dad's birthday month. If papa is still around, we would be celebrating his 82nd birthday at Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant this Saturday. Nonetheless, the family will still be heading there for a commemorative meal in remembrance of papa's favourite Teochew steamed fish. I gather it will be a rather hectic Saturday for me. There is a 2pm Ordination Service at Immaunuel Christian Church off Alexander Road. I will be getting five hand bouquets and doing the photography for the service. Praying that everything runs smoothly.

Besides August being Papa's birthday, 3rd is also P and R's birthday. 7th is HW. 30th is KW and 31st is N. 22nd is A, B and E. 25th is I & her siblings, K and T. Plus 9th is Singapore's 54th birthday too! What a celebratory month August is.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...