Saturday, December 12, 2020

December Birthdays

Last night, I had a lovely time at L and Barb's home in Eunos celebrating's birthday together with Keith, Jeannette, Raymund and Lut. We had a feast of roast beef, baked ham, smoked salmon, and roasted veggies along with a home-baked cheesecake by Barbs. 

I had a very lovely time of fellowshipping with them although upon reflection, I probably should have refrained from talking about work matters so much during the birthday celebration dinner.

Following that, I picked L up from Marymount MRT station close to 9pm. It worked out well as we had a good three hours of conversation before retiring for the night. 

Perhaps because the conversations the night before was pretty intense for me, I had not sleep very well and woke up slightly before 5. I need more sleep and gonna get some more. Goodnight.

I had already wished YL a happy birthday. Tmw will be WT's birthday. 14th is Dillon's and 15th is David's. I recall the 16th to be Sofina's. What a lot of birthdays to celebrate in December indeed!


1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...