Friday, April 02, 2021

2nd Post in April

It is Good Friday today. A day of remembrance of Jesus' death on the cross for Christians worldwide. A day to remember my Saviour's sacrifice for me. It was also a good day where I got to catch up with Sheela, a prayer buddy from my youth. Good to have seen her, her 18 yr old son Jairus, her hubby Xavier, her 20 yr old daughter Evangeline. Her daughter led worship in church this morning. Bless her heart. Her youngest daughter Raphael was still napping when I visited. She also had 1+ yr old German Shepherd who currently has some kind of skin problems. The dog was borned in Slovakia. Quite a character. 

It was good to keep in touch with Sheela and just to pray with her. :) 

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...