Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Digging

Was digging up some old emails... and thus I found some good old ones. I've posted the poem Listen on all 3 sites - Multiply, Xanga and Blogger... and quite suddenly, I remember I do have yet another blog on friendster!!! I probably had only one entry there. The entry was a record of the Bukit Timah Hill Hike with Pauline, Angela & Yaling some months back... I haven't updated since... probably gonna let that blog die a natural death... Meanwhile, I'm thinking if I should just restrict this blog to recording my own thoughts instead of posting poems and such... Have yet to decide. Any comments from anyone?!!

9 comments:

Quirkz said...

post poems here! i'll be checking this more regularly than your other blogs! post your secrets here too! i'd love to find out more ; ) hee!

Ms Krong said...

actually the bulk of my posts are in multiply now. that site kinda serves as my archives. i'll post some more memorable stuff here!!! :P

The visual storyteller said...

harro babes!

wah, Ms Krong reli v v v free these days hor!

Ms Krong said...

er... no comment.

Ms Krong said...

thanks for your suggestion, alice, but i think for now, i'll still keep 3 blogs - xanga is mainly for networking with people with similar interests, multiply is for archival purposes and blogger will be a blog with just words in it...

Singing Tigger said...

maybe it's one of the nice things of working at EAST... you can sit in front of the computer all day... doing... ??? hahaha...

Singing Tigger said...

work, of course. ^_^bbb

Ms Krong said...

I can't disagree with singing tigger, that's for sure! :P

Singing Tigger said...

maybe that's why the two of us have survived despite the odds... :P

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...