Wednesday, June 09, 2021

KH's 52nd Birthday

Today is KH's 52nd Birthday and we had an advanced birthday celebration for him on Sunday (mum, me, B, J and KH). EH could not join us due to the 2 visitors max restrictions during this Heightened Alert measures period which should end by 13 June. 

May went by so quickly that I did not even managed to put in a blog post! Elsa celebrated her 13th birthday on 19 May and Alice and I sent her macarons and a cake. Can't quite believe that she's already a teenager. Too fast. Also, Lu had a milestone 50th birthday bash on 15 May. I sent a delivery of fresh bouquet with some sweet pastels florals and also picked out a necklace with pressed flowers covered in a glass casing. As for BY, on her 47th birthday, I had a bundle of pink baby's breath and a cake for her. I just sent the same bundle to PC on 8 June. It was a visual feast but I heard that the cake was not yummy at all. :P

Aside from all the birthday celebrations, EAST had Thanksgiving and Envisioning Events on 5 June which went quite well. We managed to raise close to 50k. Still a bit off the mark of $2.5mil but some way there, so definitely a cause for thanksgiving!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...