Sunday, January 02, 2022

1st Post of 2022

It is past midnight and this is my first post of 2022, on 2 Jan 22. I had two gatherings at my home in December instead of three. I was kinda disappointed that the New Year's Eve gathering and sleepover with Guat and YL did not pan out in the end but perhaps it was for the best as I had a good time catching up with Brenda, Pam and Edmund at Brenz' place. Thankful to God that my inaugural Boxing Day Lunch with my DG mates went excellently well with Wing Poh, Rebecca, Belinda and Cat in attendance. Also, my catch-up with Meirong, Peijin and Sin Lee was also a success with Meirong giving us a Nagomi Art workshop at my home after a yummy lunch treat by PJ at Yishun Park Food Center. Sin Lee also treated us some yummy egg tarts from Joy Luck Teahouse. Finally, the sushi I had ordered for NYE's dinner was enjoyed by mummy, sis, WWT and me instead. I also sent some sushi over to ST & the girls for NYE's lunch. Apparently, Elsa has been jamming ST's phone and requesting fro sushi!! haha 

I don't really know what 2022 holds. But I know Who holds 2022. I pray I will continue to trust God more each day and walk well with Him. Amen.  


1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...