Thursday, December 01, 2016

1st Day of my favourite month

1st December 2016. Today is the first day of my favourite month. It is also my birthday month. The last month of the year. I am thankful for new beginnings in this very bright and beautiful month, despite it being a rainy day.

I am expecting many days with showers of blessings this month. Tis the monsoon season in Singapore after all. Tonight, this Thursday evening, I am meeting Siang Hui, a counsellor, for the second time. Evelyn, my former colleague is kindly accompanying me. Talk theraphy is a helpful tool in making sense of my own narrative and self-growth. I am thankful for insights that others bring to my life and I am grateful to God for giving me friends along this journey of life.

UniSIM fees have been paid up today. I am excited to start the Jan 2017 semester. Also, I hope to prioritise my studies over my work in the next two years, at the very least - 2017 to 2018. Lord, pray that you help me keep focus on my priorities and also fix my eyes on Jesus.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...