Friday, December 02, 2016

Reflections on P

Last night's counselling with SH brought fresh insights and healing to me. I am glad I went for the second session and I am looking forward to my third session on 12 Jan.

It made reflect on my relationship with P. I was able to see both the good and bad in him. I realised I loved him rather deeply, which was why I also felt I have been deeply betrayed by what had recently happened.

I pray that living in this grey area of seeing the good and bad in him will help me come to terms with what had happened. Why I decided to cut off contact with him and move on. How I can put my energies to better use to improve and heal my life. Pray that I will draw closer to God. Truly forgive him from my heart. Let go of my hurts. Move on.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...