Friday, May 19, 2017

3 baby kittens @ EAST

Surprise kittens have been found at EAST since Monday, Apparently, Rock found them next to the drum set at Agape Room. Today, Friday, is the first time I've seen the three lovely kittens. They look barely two weeks old, all snuggling around each other, sleeping all day long. Praying they will grow healthy and happy @ EAST compound over the next few days, weeks, months and years.

Sadly... on that very evening itself, the kittens were brought to SPCA by Rock and his wife. They were worried for the well-being of the three kittens over the weekend as the mommy cat seemed to have abandoned them. I pray that each of them eventually goes to a good and loving home.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...