Tuesday, May 09, 2017

7 May 17

We had a lovely family lunch to celebrate TF's 61st birthday on 7 May. Auntie KC, MF, P&P, mum, sis, bro, sis-in-law and my 3 yr old nephew were all present to celebrate with TF.

Also, that night, I had a goodbye chat with P. Instead of the usual ghosting for the past few times, I got his consent to break off for good. It felt good. He respected my decision. YL was happy for me. I felt numbed initially but I feel glad now. It is the good, right and honorable thing to do. To kinda right a wrong because two wrongs does not a right make.

I pray that God will continue to guide every step of my way and protect me from all evil.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...