Tuesday, August 27, 2019

About 25th August

I sent out three birthday greetings on 25th August - I, K and T. I received replies from I and K but heard nothing back from T. I was supporting T financially until I had to pay my own mortgage. I think our friendship/relationship went downhill after my support for him/his family stopped. It is rather unfortunate. My friendship with I and K started in my Uni days in Perth... close to 20 years ago. I has two lovely boys and K two adorable girls. Yesterday, I went to the courts to settle her divorce with J. It was a sad day for her but I hope it is the end of a chapter and the beginning of another good chapter ahead soon.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...