Thursday, August 22, 2019

B's birthday celebration lunch

It was an all you can eat Suki-ya buffet lunch at Bugis + to celebrate Ah B's 52nd birthday. He was wearing his favourite red orchid shirt. It's either his favourite or he must have a few of that similar designs. A and I arrived at about the same time as B. Uncle L went to collect the mango birthday cake from Polar. Uncle C and N came along soon after. What a lot of food we had for lunch. We started off with a birthday blessing from our Alumni Chaplain for B. Part deux of the celebration was back at the EAST office where we had cake and coffee. We lit the cake with five candles using the lighter which we borrowed from the security guard uncle David. Uncle L prayed another birthday blessing upon B before we sang him a Happy Birthday song. :D

I think his lunch and cake celebration has been quite a success. I certainly hope he enjoyed it with our company as much as we did his. B was very kind and generous to give us a treat on his birthday. :D

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...