Thursday, July 02, 2020

Andrew's 60th

Last night, my cousin Andrew celebrated his 60th birthday and a number of us celebrated with him via Zoom. These Zoom birthday celebrations seem to be the new normal even though the lockdown has loosened up in many places. It is wonderful that many of us relatives from Singapore, and Sydney are able to join them in KL for Andrew's milestone celebration.

Just three years ago, I remember celebrating Peter's 60th at St Regis with a buffet luncheon, and TF was still around at that time. In another two years' time, we will be celebrating MF's 60th. I remember celebrating MF's 50th at Phuket not that long ago. It was really celebrated in style. Milestone birthdays can really be a lot of fun. Memorable occasions when shared with loved ones.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...