Wednesday, June 24, 2020

David fang

Started chatting with a 60 year old chap who looked like 40+ or 50+ yesterday, on IG. Not sure if it will last beyond a week. His late wife is a beautiful Australian lady. He has two kids, 19 and 13. His mum is 85. He is currently in Sg. Is 60 years old too old?! Bawahahaha

But I had really liked his description of himself - gentle and meek. :)

2 July. As expected, the chats did not even last beyond two or three days. I just did not really have good vibes and decided to exit, delete and block. Finding a good, trustworthy online connection is certainly more difficult than rocket science, I figured. I have had at least 3-4 encounters online and they all flopped.

But it could be I am not ready to build a connection. I am not entirely sure either. I have a lot of online anxieties, fears and concerns and I tend to overthink things. But because of my past bad experience with P, I'd really rather be safe than sorry in all future interactions online.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...