Wednesday, June 09, 2021

In Loving Memory of FF

My dear cousin died a shocking death on 7 May 2021, due to cardiac arrest. Definitely none of us were prepared for her passing. Mum and I last tried contacting her on 23 April on her birthday. Unbeknownst to us, that was the day that she found out she was Covid-19 positive. She did not want many people to know about the news, so she had kept it from us. Even though eventually she recovered from Covid-19 and was discharged from the hospital, her body has probably been weakened by it. So when she was readmitted to the hospital again, her heart gave way a few days later and she passed on. 

That was the most shocking, and devastating news in May of 2021. It wasn't that long ago that TF has left us, and now FF.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...