Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2 a day

Just when I thought I'd only make one entry a week, I'm posting 2 today!!! Well, I've just enabled the cross-posting function at multiply and thus I'm typing this out to see if it's working. Hmm... Actually when one does cross-posting, doesn't one blog or the other become sorta redundant?

Oh everyone! I just signed up for yet another... blog!!! This time it's a photoblog from the Aminus3 community where photography is the focus and only one photo is allowed a day. The quality of the photos there is simply terrifc! You've gotta see it to believe it! I've put some of the links under fotologs in my blogger. Well, just 3 of em so far: hashbrown, jason & ruth. When my account gets processed and I get my domain, it'll be http://eeyuing.aminus3.com. Not ready for visits yet. Will make another announcement when it is! =)

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...