Thursday, January 11, 2007

Drizzly Day

It's been drizzling, raining, drizzling... basically a really wet day today. At least that's the weather where I work but thankfully I work indoors. It's been really quiet at the admin office too. Justin is on 2 days MC for today and tmw. Julie's on her usual half days for Thur & Fri. That leaves Peter and me. However, Peter's usually running ard trying to help fix everyone's computer problems and so I'm basically holding the fort. Fortunately, no one's attacking and it's a lull period... the students are too busy studying for their exams or completing their final assignments to come bother us at the admin office. It's exam week next week and the term is drawing to a close soon.

Time for me to leave for home. Unfortunately, the drizzle and rain is now turning to a downpour!!! What a pooper!!! I might just wait for a while before driving home. The visibility is probably pretty poor right now... Not the best condition for driving.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...