Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Once a week

I'm beginning to think if I make an entry here once a week, that'll be quite good! =P Maybe it's because my interest in blogging is beginning to wane? Or maybe it's because I have too many blogs? Oh well, we'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm glad I did quite a number of evaluation summaries yesterday and now, I'm down to just one!!! I should finish this last one today!!! Yay!!! =)

Just now, a group of us (Casey, Davina, Jonathan Shin, Tjoh Dju, Peter, Julie, Toe Set, Yeow Beng & me) went to inspect Jonathan Shin's church, Bethel Presbyterian Church at 12 Jalan Lateh. It's situated between Upper Serangoon MRT & Kovan MRT. The church grounds are beautiful. We are very likely to hold our 13th Commencent there on 11 May 2006, 7pm.

I'm actually feeling really sleepy right now. Slept at nearly 3am and woke up at 7.30am or so. That makes for 4.5h of sleep. I am sleep deprived today. I wonder if I should just skip bible study tonight to make up for my lack of sleep. It is so tempting to do just that! Sigh...

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...