Sunday, January 21, 2007

Gathering @ Kai's

I really enjoyed myself tremendously at yesterday's gathering! I'm pretty sure quite a few people will blog about it!!! Mr Bing, my new krang, has already done so at his blog. I have posted pictures on multiply and since the cross posting is working very effectively since a couple of entries ago, very soon pauline, gwen, yaling and not forgetting our quirkie host, Kai, will get to be notified of this post through multiply.

Kai, you're a great host and on your way to becoming an excellent cook!!! =) All the food, fun and fellowship was made possible by your initiative and hospitability! The wait of more than a year for such a reunion (of EAST colleagues both past and present) has been totally worth it! Beats the Robinsons sale any day!!! Gathering @ Kai's is truly "worth waiting for"! =D

Balderdash was absolutely fun!!! Definitions of never heard before words, coming up with silly or scientific acronyms, writing our own movie synopses, linking incredible events with names and dates were all such thrills! yeah, though cheap thrills they may be! :P Thanks to Matthew for introducing such a fine game to us all! We certainly had a blast! Okies, I think that's all I have to say about the great saturday nite at Kai's. May there be many more to come even if it means we have to wait... and it's truly "worth waiting for"!!!!!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...