Thursday, August 02, 2018

Chappati Lunch at J's home

Lunch plans can be so spontaneous at EAST. Initially, I was supposed to be meeting D for lunch at 11:45am. D remembered she had an appointment and had to cancel on me. K wanted to have lunch at Beach Road, so I consented to drive her there for lunch, together with Ann. While waiting for A, we realised Ann was only going to arrive at EAST by 12:30pm. Karen and I decided to head to Beach Road by ourselves. As we were heading out, J was heading home with E and invited K and me along to his home for chappati lunch. Spontaneously, K and I decided to join them and abandoned our Beach Road lunch plans.

It was a good chappiti lunch at J's home today.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...