Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Cousin YH's Stroke

Last Thursday evening, auntie J called from Sydney to inform mum and I that my cousin YH is in ICU. He had a brain haemorrhage. When my mum, sis and I visited last Friday at Khoo Teck Puat hospital's ICU, he was conscious and able to speak to us. He was transferred to a regular ward on Sunday. Thursday evening itself, I also received news of BB's departure to be with the Lord. I attended BB's wake on Saturday late morning with Sheela. I wanted to attend her funeral service on Monday but had a vomitting spell on Monday which prevented me from going. Today, an alumni Paul Kim came by EAST for a visit with Jeremy. Paul had likely come by Singapore to attend BB's funeral.

Update: 28 Aug - Cousin YH has since been transferred to a regular ward and his blood pressure is now in the normal range. Praise God.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...