Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Mummy is 77

Last Sunday, on 14 April, we celebrated mummy's 77th birthday with a celebration lunch (Teochew Cuisine). Mum and I had Penang Fried Kway Teow in JB for her birthday dinner. For her post-birthday lunch on Monday, we ate well at Beijing Restaurant in JB. I am blessed to have mummy as my companion and friend when she is 77 and I am 44. I am not sure how much longer mum is going to be around with me, so I hope I will not take her for granted for as long as she lives, and for as long as I live.

Last night, I exited from the ICB chat group that I have been in with uncle L and B. I decided I need to protect my heart. Some texts were wounding to my emotions and heart, so I decided to exit the group to better manage my own well-being. I know it is better for my own mental and emotional health in the long run. I pray God gives me more wisdom daily. That God teach me to love myself better so that I am also better to love others better.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...