Thursday, April 18, 2019

Teasing

After I exited the ICB Chat group, then I realised that for most parts, texts sent by B was mostly for teasing me. Still, I was sensitive and riled up by his messages emotionally. After exiting and not texting him for the past two days, I am a lot calmer emotionally. Therefore I guess it was good for me to have exited the chat group. Too much chatter is not good for my soul anyway. Silence is a good spiritual discipline to cultivate. At least, when I am not distracted by all the texting back and forth, I now have more time to journal both online and offline.

It is good for me to process what I am going through emotionally. What is affecting my moods and mental health. That way I can learn how to cultivate better mental habits that will inject more optimism and resilience into my mental state. I need to be emotionally and mentally more resilient as a person.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...