Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Penang Laksa

A grab food delivery of $1 in the late afternoon can surprisingly be a gift of love. Today, B sent over Penang Laksa to me. Even though I had quite a huge packet of fried rice for lunch, I definitely had to dig in to this tub of love, even though I could not quite finish it. Uncle lemon found it amusing too that B would order food for me without me asking and checked with me if B is now my boyfriend. I said he had not asked me to be his girlfriend, so how could he be my boyfriend? hehehe

Just yesterday, Dr R almost seemed to hint that B and I seemed to be in a special relationship. He said I acted like we are in one. I just said I'm just enjoying the friendship while it lasts. No need to take things too seriously or put too much pressure on any relationship for that matter. Most of all, pray that God will guide me as I go through life - however long or short my life may be.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...