Thursday, March 26, 2020

Updates about K, one year on

Recently, I came across a group pic taken with K, YL, C and LL outside Universal Studios, over a decade ago. Such a lot have occurred in all our lives over the years but I think, especially so in the past year for K. She had given birth to a baby girl Joyance with abnormalities and the baby passed away in less than half a year I think. But I believe her marriage with her husband Chin Khoon (they just celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday) is the stronger for the recent trials they had been through together. God has a mysterious way of working out everything for the good of those who love Him and are called by His name.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...