Friday, May 22, 2020

Alternate Universe

In an alternate universe without Covid-19, mum and I would have been preparing for our US Trip today and flying off for the US tonight. Unfortunately, in the current universe where Covid-19 runs rampant, mum and I are staying put in Meadow Spring @ Yishun instead.

Nonetheless, I am grateful and thankful I have a cosy pad to hunker down in with my mum at Meadow Spring. Thank you, Lord, for providing all things needful. :D

A few days ago on 19 May, my elder goddaughter E, turned 12. Her two godmummies, her mum and younger sis held a Zoom celebration for her in the evening. Good thing ST called to remind me... I was on my couch watching a movie Ready Player One which L had recommended.

12 years have gone by in quite a flash since E has been borned. Praying for God's protection and guidance upon her as she blossoms into a fine, young lady in the next few years.

I am glad E, her mum and sis enjoyed the pizzas, pasta and wings I ordered for E's birthday dinner.

19 May 2020 was also the day which Ravi Zacharias went home to be with our dear Lord. Although I have never heard Ravi speak in person, I have seen clips of him and came to admire his brilliance and compassion as a Christian apologist, another giant of faith of our age, the founder of RZIM - Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, notable for "Making Thinkers Believer, And Believers Think". I wept at his passing and hope to meet him someday in our Lord.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...