Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Lovely day with mum

Today is a Tuesday and the second day of the Faculty Development Week. In the morning, Jacob gave an interesting lesson on "How to develop a lesson into online components" and gave us eight hacks. Yesterday, Gemma taught us on Instructional Design and gave tips on creating infographics.

I feel truly blessed that mum is staying with me at Meadow Spring during this Circuit Breaker period. Mum has been taking very good care of me. I enjoy mum's company very much. :) Thank you, Lord.

Also, I pray that I can be of encouragement to Fiza's teenage daughter Erica. She has since written a short paragraph for me of a short story of sorts.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...