Friday, May 15, 2020

L's 49th Birthday

I had ordered flowers delivery for L's birthday and forgotten about it. Today is her 49th birthday and so glad the flowers brightened her day! :D

She sent me a text message, "Thank you ... What a lovely surprise" to which I replied, "Oh, they have arrived! Happy birthday, L!! Praying for God's presence and richest blessings on this special day and in the year ahead! I thank God for you!" Her response was the sweetest, "Thank you dear sis. Your friendship is truly one of my greatest blessings!" I felt the same, so I had to text back, "Yours is mine too!"

Perhaps, "My sentiments exactly!" would have worked just as well but might have sounded very Sherlock Holmey. Lol.

Still, I truly thank God for this dear sis. I thank God for her wisdom and love, in matters big and small. :D

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...